This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install Open-Realty from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “Other Scripts”. Find the “Open-Realty” link and click on it.
3) Click “New Installation”.
4) Fill out all of the boxes. For “Install on domain”, choose the domain you want Open-Realty to install to. The default will be the domain you signed into. For “Install in directory”, choose the directory you want to install Open-Realty to. By default, it will install in your root directory if you leave the box blank. Create an administrator user name and password. Enter the administrators e-mail address. Enter the administrators first and full name. Enter your sites name, company name and company location. When you are finished, click “Install Open-Realty”.
5) Double check your information and then click “Finish installation”.
6) You will then get a confirmation page of your installation.
This concludes how to install Open-Realty from your cPanel.