How To Install “Nucleus” From Your cPanel
Written by Arian Jahansouz Friday, 21 August 2009
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install Nucleus from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “Blogs”. Find the “Nucleus” link and click on it.
3) Click “New Installation”.
4) Fill out all of the boxes. For “Install on domain”, choose the domain you want Nucleus to install to. The default will be the domain you signed into. For “Install in directory”, choose the directory you want to install Nucleus to. By default, it will install in your root directory if you leave the box blank. Create an administrator user name and password. Enter the administrators full name. Enter the administrators e-mail address. Enter your sites name, blog name, a shortened blog name, a description of the blog, and a preferred language. When you are finished, click “Install Nucleus”.
5) Double check your information and then click “Finish installation”.
6) You will then get a confirmation page of your installation.
This concludes how to install Nucleus from your cPanel.