How to Install “Help Center Live” From Your cPanel
Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 30 August 2009
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install Help Center Live from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “Customer Relationship”. Find the “Help Center Live” link and click on it.
3) Click “New Installation”.
4) Fill out all of the boxes. For “Install on domain”, choose the domain you want Help Center Live to install to. The default will be the domain you signed into. For “Install in directory”, choose the directory you want to install Help Center Live to. By default, it will install in your root directory if you leave the box blank. Create an administrator user name and password. Enter your administrators e-mail adress, first name and last name. Enter your company’s name. When you are finished, click “Install Help Center Live”.
5) Double check your information and then click “Finish installation”.
6) You will then get a confirmation page of your installation.
This concludes how to install Help Center Live from your cPanel.