This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install Dew-NewPHPLinks from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “Other Scripts”. Find the “Dew-NewPHPLinks” link and click on it.
3) Click “New Installation”.
4) Fill out all of the boxes. For “Install on domain”, choose the domain you want Dew-NewPHPLinks to install to. The default will be the domain you signed into. For “Install in directory”, choose the directory you want to install Dew-NewPHPLinks to. By default, it will install in your root directory if you leave the box blank. Create an administrator user name and password. Enter the sites name, administrators full name and the administrators email address. When you are finished, click “Install Dew-NewPHPLinks”.
5) Double check your information and then click “Finish installation”.
6) You will then get a confirmation page of your installation.
You will then proceed to protect the administration area on your new directory.
This concludes how to install Dew-NewPHPLinks from your cPanel.