How To Install “b2evolution” From Your cPanel
Written by Arian Jahansouz Friday, 21 August 2009
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install b2evolution from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “Blogs”. Find the “b2evolution” link and click on it.
3) Click “New Installation”.
4) Fill out all of the boxes. For “Install on domain”, choose the domain you want b2evolution to install to. The default will be the domain you signed into. For “Install in directory”, choose the directory you want to install b2evolution to. By default, it will install in your root directory if you leave the box blank. Create an administrator user name and password. Enter the administrators nickname. Enter the administrators e-mail address. When you are finished, click “Install b2evolution”.
5) Double check your information and then click “Finish installation”.
6) You will then get a confirmation page of your installation.
This concludes how to install b2evolution from your cPanel.