I’ve come across different people that happen to have an always-closed Clip-Bucket website, no matter how many times they disable the Website Closed feature. Today, I will show you how to actually open your website once you are stuck with this. Tested on v2.
First let’s make sure that by disabling the Website Closed feature, your website stays closed.
1. Log into your admin_area (http://yoursite.tld/admin_area)
2. On the left column, look for Website Configurations, under the Stats and Configurations tab.
3. Make sure Website Closed is set to ‘No‘.
4. Update Settings.
If the former still keeps your website closed, then you have the install lock file in your website’s files. We’ll remove it.
1. Connect either through FTP or go to cPanel’s File Manager.
2. Navigate to the root of your website.
3. Go to ./files/temp/*
4. Delete install.loc
And that’s it! Your website should be open now. If for some reason it is not, please let me know so I can further investigate your specific situation. Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.