Some users were saying that they could not find a working Facebook Login plugin. There is only one working so far. This article gives a step by step guide on how to enable Facebook login in Elgg:
1. First, we download the working Facebook Services Plugin from aniduprutta here.
2. Unzip the file. After that, with an FTP manager, connect to your website public_html. Then, go the folder mod and upload the plugin in that folder:
3. Now, login as an administrator in your Elgg site, and go to the Tools Administration page, then look for the plugin that you just installed, which is facebookservice:
4. Then click on Enable. After enabling it, you will need to configure the plugin. Click on the settings link of the plugin. There, you will need to enter your Facebook API Public and Secret Key. Enter it and select Yes to Allow users to sign on with Facebook. Save your changes:
5. Now, users are going to be able to login to your site with their Facebook credentials.
I hope you have found this article useful. If you experience problems with this plugin, ask here for support.
This now concludes how to enable Facebook login in Elgg