In this article, we explain how to embed a video in an easy and simple way, without having to set the text filters. Using the extension “Easy Embed Video” can embed videos from various video providers.
1. Download the plugin from joomla.org, here.
2. Login to your site as an administrator, and then install the plugin. If you don’t know, can read this article.
3. After installation, the next step is to activate the plugin.
4. To configure, “Extensions -> Plug-in Manager”, and edit the plugin:
This extension, allows you to embed videos from these providers: youtube, google video, ustream.tv, myspace, vimeo, break, Mpora, Youku, 56.com, KU6, kickstarter.com, metacafe.com, dailymotion.com, veoh.com, 123video.nl.
5. To embed a video in an article, only paste the URL in the text of the article.
6. That’s it, in the end you will have something like this:
This concludes How to embed a video in an article in your Joomla 2.5