How to Edit the Global Announcement (with plugin) in Clip-Bucket v2
Written by Richi González Thursday, 1 November 2012
Today I’ll show you how to add a Global Announcement to your Clip-Bucket v2 powered website. This announcement can be plain text or can have a cool css design, sort of like YTs. You must have the plugin that CB sells. In the future I’ll write an article on how to make one without purchasing it; keep checking.
Difficulty level: Can’t be easier
1. Login into the admin_area (yoursite.tld/admin_area)
2. In the left column, look under Global Announcement tab, for Edit Announcement. Click on it.
3. There, you will see a text editor. This editor is a very simple to use editor, as it is a WYSIWYG kind. Type in whichever thing you would like your users to see and edit it as you wish.
4. Once ready, click Update.
5. See if the announcement update succeeded.
That’s it! You have now learned how to edit the Global Announcement to let your users know about current news of the website, future maintenances, etc! If you have question or comment, please do not hesitate to post it here and I’ll be more than glad to assist you.
Owner of Juapo2Services.com