How to Edit the 404 Error Page, or Any Other, in Your Clip-Bucket v2 Website
Written by Richi González Friday, 5 October 2012
Customize the message displayed every time your users reach a 404 Not Found page, in your Clip-Bucket v2 website. You can also edit any other page by following the same instructions. Best of all is you don’t need any HTML knowledge, the editor is a WYSIWYG.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Login into the admin_area
2. In the left column, under Website Configurations and Stats tab, click on Manage Pages.
3. Look for the 404 Error page, or any other page you would like to edit, and click Edit.
4. Page Name, is the text the page will have when you browse which page you would like to edit; Page Title, is the text shown in the browser when a user reaches the page; Page Content, the content of the page.
5. When you’ve finished editing, click on Update Page.
That’s it! If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me and I’ll be more than happy assisting you.
Owner of Juapo2Services.com