Today I’ll show you how to remove the CAPTCHA security from the sign up page in your Clip-Bucket v2 website. Remember that removing this security measure will expose you to have spammers and bots in your website. This article applies for the v2 branch of the script only.
1. Login into the admin_area(website.tld/admin_area)
2. In the left column, look for Website Settings, under Stats and Configurations tab.
3. In the horizontal tabs, click on User Settings & Registration tab.
4. Look for Image verification (captcha) dropdown. Set it to No.
5. Scroll to the bottom to Update Settings.
Now to test it, log out from your account and go the sign up page; no captcha should be shown. If you have any problem during any step, please do not hesitate to contact me and I’ll be more than glad to assist you.
Owner of Juapo2Services.com