How to Deactivate PHP in WebsitePanel
Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Sunday, 23 December 2012
By default, PHP is active under our Windows Hosting. Many users were wondering if there was a way to totally disable PHP. In this article I will give a step by step guide on how to deactivate PHP in WebsitePanel
1. Log into your WebsitePanel.
2. Click on Websites:
3. Open the Website Properties page by clicking the website name:
4. In the website properties page, click on the virtual directories tab:
5. Select the directory to configure:
6. Click on the Extensions tab and in the field of PHP, choose None, and click Update:
8. And that’s it! PHP is no longer active within the virtual directory.
This concludes How to deactivate PHP in WebsitePanel