Hello everyone. Today we will be discussing how to create User Upgrades via Xenforo.
First, go ahead and log into your admin panel and click the Users tab at the top of page like so:
After that in the middle of the page you will see a block called User upgrades. Click that:
Click it and you will be taken to a page that requires you to enter your paypal email address. Please note that you are required to have a Premier or Business Paypal account.
Click the save button like so:
After you do this in the upper right hand corner you will see Create User Upgrade go ahead and click that like so:
You will be taken to the following page and we will cover what options you have as well:
So let’s go over the contents of this page!
- Title: This is what you are going to call your upgrade.
- Description: This describes why they should upgrade.
- Display Order: This is if you have more than one upgrade available and allows you to order the list.
- Cost: This allows you to set how much it is for the upgrade and the currency you are going to use for it.
- Length: This is how long you can do it for a custom time or permanent. You can also make it subscription based and have monthly reoccurring payments.
- Additional User Groups: You can add more user groups to it here.
- Can be purchased check box: This allows you to make it available or not to your users.
After you get it all set up click Save User Upgrade:
So it’s all set up. Now to go and verify it is in fact active for your users. From your forum home page, click on yourself and you will be taken to your profile page like so:
Click Account Upgrades and you will be taken to a page that looks like so:
Now it’s active and it works!
If you have any questions please feel free to ask below!
Looking for quality web hosting? Look no further than Arvixe Web Hosting