The articles that you write in Joomla go to a category called ‘Uncategorized’. For SEO and design reasons, this does not look very good at all. In this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to create a new article category in Joomla 3.0
- Login into Joomla Administration Dashboard.
- In the Admin Dashboard go to Menu ‘Content -> Category Manager -> Add New Category’:
- In the ‘Add New Category’ form, enter the title, alias and description of the new category:
- Optionally you can add Metadata options (Good for SEO):
- After you are done setting up the new category, click on ‘Save and Close’ to add your new article category:
- And that’s it! Your new category has been added:
This concludes How to create a new Article Category in Joomla 3.0