3. How to Change the Password of a MySQL User in the cPanel
4. How to Optimize a MySQL Database in cPanel
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to create a new database and a new user for MySQL.
Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Scroll down to Databases and click MySQL Databases
2) To create a new database, enter the databases name and click Create Database
3) Click Go Back
4) To add a new user, enter the new user name. Then create and confirm the password. Finally, click Create User
5) Click Go Back
6) To add a user to a database, start by selecting the user from the User drop down bar. Then select the database you would like to put the user into from the Database drop down bar. Finally, click add
7) Select the privileges you want to allow the user to have in the database by checking the boxes next to the corresponding privileges. Then, click Make Changes
8 ) Click Go Back
This concludes how to create a new database and new user for MySQL
Looking for quality cPanel HostingArvixe Web Hosting!