Unfortunately Arvixe no longer offers GoogleApps Calendar and there is no longer an icon in your cPanel.
Hello! Today I am going to be showing you how to configure GoogleApps for your calendar using cPanel. By doing this, you will be able to organize your business efficiently and manage all of your events online.
To take advantage of this Google Application, you must already have a GoogleApps account that is configured to your domain. If you do not already have a GoogleApps account configured to your domain, create one first by going here, registering, and following the easy steps to verify your ownership of the domain.
To begin, sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Go to Mail and click on GoogleApps
2) Click on Configure Google Apps for Calendar
3) Select the domain that you want to configure GoogleApps for calendar on
4) Click the Continue button
5) Open a new window or tab and go to the Google Apps page by clicking here. Then, click on Sign in on the top right corner of the page
6) Enter your domain name and select Domain management from the drop down box
7) Click the Go button
8 ) Under Service Settings, click on Calendar
9) Under Web Address, click on Change URL
10) Select Custom and enter the desired subdomain name
11) Click the Continue button
12) Now, go back to your cPanel and enter your custom subdomain name into the Custom Subdomain for Calendar box
13) Click the Continue button
14) Return to the GoogleApps page and click the I’ve completed these steps button
That’s it! GoogleApps for Calendar has now been configured on your domain! Whenever anyone visits the custom subdomain that you setup (CUSTOM.YourDomain.com), they will automatically be redirected to your GoogleApps Calendar page where they may easily access and edit the calendar for everyone to see! (don’t worry, this page is password protected!)
This concludes how to configure GoogleApps for Calendar using cPanel