Today I’ll show you how to see the last time the cron jobs in Clip-Bucket v2 were run. This works for the v2 of Clip-Bucket only.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Login into the admin_area.
2. In the left column, look for the Plugin Manager.
3. Find the “ClipBucket Helper v1” plugin and click Install Plugin.
4. Now that it has been installed, in the left column, look for Cron Jobs, under ClipBucket Helper tab.
5. See the last time each cron job was executed.
That’s it! Easy, huh? This is of great benefit when you are debugging errors. Any question, comment, suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Owner of Juapo2Services.com
Looking for quality ClipBucket hosting? Try out Arvixe and you won’t be disappointed.