This article will give you a step by a step guide on how to change the top bar logo in Elgg.
1. First, we choose an image file. The recommended size for the new image is 38×21.
2. After choosing an image, copy it to YourElggFolder/_graphics. For the purposes of this post, I will upload and image file named toplogo.gif
3. Go to YourElggFolder/views/default/page_elements/ and open the file elgg_topbar.php
4. Now, on that file, look for this line of code:
5. Once located, replace the name of the default top bar logo (elgg_toolbar_logo.gif) with the name of the new logo created on step 1 & 2:
6. Save your changes. Now, go back to your site, and your new logo will be there.
This concludes how to change the top bar logo in Elgg!
Looking for quality Elgg HostingArvixe Web Hosting!