Edit: Effective 8/27/2015 Arvixe is no longer offering Attracta SEO via cPanel.
In the previous article, we learned about what Attracta is and how it can help your website compete with others. In this article, we will learn how to begin implementing these features! Attracta is very easy to use. During this tutorial, click on any of the images to enlarge them. To begin, sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Scroll down to Free Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tools. Click on any of the buttons to begin.
2) Before using Attracta, you must agree to the terms of services. Read the terms of service, check the box next to I agree to the Terms of Services, and click on Access My SEO Tools.
3) Find the website that you want Attracta to be used on and click Go to SEO tools
4) We need to first complete signing up for Attracta, so find the image below and click on Click Here
5) Enter your first name, last name, phone number, and company name. Then, select whether you would like Attracta to remind you to update your status report weekly, monthly, or never (we will discuss updating the status report later). Once done, click Save.
6) Click on the SEO Tools tab in the top left corner
7) Click on Google Blacklist Check
Being blacklisted by Google is one of the quickest ways to lose traffic. Worst of all, most websites won’t even know if they have been blacklisted. Your site may be blacklisted if you have malware such as viruses, worms, or spyware, if you have links to malicious websites, or if you have links to untrusted websites. This tool from Attracta will quickly check to make sure that your website has not been blacklisted by Google.
8 ) Click Check Google Blacklist
9) Once Attracta is done checking the blacklist, you will be told if your website is or is not on the blacklist. If you have been blacklisted, Attracta will help you take your website off of the blacklist!
10) Next, click on Get in Google in the Essential SEO Checklist tab on the left
This step will create an XML Sitemap and automatically submit it to Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and Ask. Within 72 hours, your sitemap will be implemented into these search engines, quickly increasing your traffic! The XML Sitemap was discussed in the further detail in the previous article.
11) Click Create and Submit Sitemap
12) Once Attracta has finished creating and submitting your XML Sitemap, you will receive a confirmation showing which websites the sitemap was successfully created, submitted and accepted on
13) Click on Link Building in the Essential SEO Checklist tab on the left
Link building is when you display another website’s link on your site and they display your link on their site. This approach to increase traffic promotes both websites connect with more costumers and also increases search engine rankings. Note: Attracta does not accept link building from adult sites or any sites that they deem objectionable.
14) Scroll down to Required Information. This section asks for information about your website and company. This information will be used to match you with other Attracta users so that you may link build.
You will need to provide the following information: business name, toll-free phone number, fax number, address, city, country, state, zip code, phone number, first name, last name, email address and website URL. Note: you may select to keep all of your contact information completely private, choosing to display only your website’s information.
This section also requires a company description. This description should describe the products or services you provide. Make sure to use very specific, keywords about your website. Also, make sure that this description is original and not just a list of words.
15) Next, select whether your website is a business or personal website, and select what your goals of using Attracta are. Finally, in this section, select up to 3 categories for your website to appear in.
16) You may now choose to enter option information about your website. You may enter your hour of operation, accepted payment types, and your business logo.
17) Once you have entered all of the information, click Submit Listing. Your website will now be reviewed. You will receive a confirmation letter and your site will be listed in the directory.
18 ) Click on Social Networking in the Essential SEO Checklist tab on the left
19) If your website has a Facebook or a Twitter account, enter the URL in the box, then click Verify and Save
20) Click See Your New Listings in the Essential SEO Checklist tab on the left
21) This tool will simply verify which search engines have received your XML Sitemap. To verify, click on Verify Your Submissions.
22) You will now see a list of websites that your sitemap has been submitted to successfully. Also, if this is your first time going through this process, you will see that your Site Score has risen to 100!
Attracta has now been enabled and fully configured on your website! You will now start seeing an increase in traffic. Attracta recommends updating the Blacklist Check once a month and Sitemap submission weekly. This will guarantee the most amount of traffic to your website.
This concludes how to being using Attracta’s Free SEO tools on your website!