Exploring Clip-Bucket functions, I found a very useful option that requires users be above a certain age to register. People that have adult websites, or simply content you do not want children to see, can take full advantage of this function. This article is written for any Clip-Bucket v2 branch.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Login to your admin_area
2. On the left column, click on Website Configurations under Stats And Configurations tab.
3. On the top bar, go to the last tab: User Settings & Registration.
4. Look for the “Minimum age for registration” option
5. Type in the minimum age that your users need to have to register.
6. Scroll down and click Update Settings.
That’s it! You can try it by going to the signup page and registering with a lower age than the one you typed in, and you will see it will give you an error. Remember that with this, people under the age you set can still register by faking their age. Just remember that.
Comments, article suggestions, problems, anything, just let me know!
Looking for quality Clip-Bucket hosting? Try out Arvixe web hosting and you won’t be disappointed.