[HOW-TO] Add new template in Clip-Bucket
Written by Richi González Thursday, 6 January 2011
In this post I am going to teach you how to add a new style or template to your CB installation. This HOW-TO works for v2.
Difficulty level: Easy
You can download free templates from the CB forum. These are the official templates. These are templates users have contributed. Once you find the one you want, download it. For this tutorial we will use this template, Open Sunrise v01.2.
1. Now that you have downloaded the template, it will be compressed. Use WinZip or WinRar, doesn’t matter which one you use as long as you uncompress it. The first image shows the file compressed, just right after I downloaded it. The second one shows it uncompressed.
2. Now you must see a folder named: ‘BoonJackMedia-OpenSunrise-Theme-v01.2′. You can rename it to something smaller if you wish.
3. Go to where you have CB installed and upload the whole folder (not only the content but the whole folder) to ./styles/*
4. Go to your admin_area in your browser, and in the left column look for Templates and Players. Click on it, then on Template Manager.
5. Look for your uploaded template and click on Activate This Template.
That’s it, you can go to your website’s home and see your new template =D
If you get stucked on something or got a question, do not hesitate to contact me .