This is a tutorial on how to add to your Joomla site a login form for Facebook. In this case we use the extension JLV Facebook Login.
- Download free the extension ‘JLV Facebook Login’, here
- Log in as administrator. In the Control Panel, click Extensions-> Extension Manager:
- Install the extension. To install an extension read this article how to install extensions.
- After installation, click Extensions -> Module Manager, in this section, select ‘JLV Facebook Login’, click ‘Publish‘ and then ‘Edit‘:
- Configure the module, select the position, assign pages, and the section of “Basic Options”, fill the “Facebook App ID” and “Facebook App Secret”, you can get in https://developers.facebook.com/.
That’s all, save the configuration, and you will have this:
This concludes how to add Facebook login in your website for Joomla.