How to Add Facebook Comments in Elgg 1.8
Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 6 December 2012
In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to add Facebook comment box in elgg 1.8
1. First, download the elgg community plugin Facebook Comments box for elgg 1.8 here
2. After downloading the plugin, upload the plugin to the mod folder. If you don’t know how to do that, please read this article.
3. Login on your Elgg network as an Administration and go to the Administration Dashboard:
4. Then go to menu “Configure ->Plugins” and activate the plugin:
5. Now, let’s change the plugin’s settings. Go to Menu “Configure -> Settings Facebook Comment Application” and enter your Facebook Application ID:
6. And that’s it! Now your users can post comments in your network with their Facebook profile:
This concludes How to add Facebook Comments in Elgg 1.8.