4. How to Optimize a MySQL Database in cPanel
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to add databases and users using the MySQL Wizard from your cPanel.
Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Go to Databases and click MySQL Database Wizard
2) Enter the name of your new database
3) Click Next Step
4) To create a new user for the new database, enter a username and password
5) Click Create User
6) Select the privileges you would like to allow the user to have
7) Click Next Step
8 ) You will then get a confirmation page that your database and user have been created. You will also have the options to add another database or add another user.
This concludes how to add databases and users using the MySQL Wizard from your cPanel.