[HOW-TO] Add ClipBucket’s Needed Cron Jobs in cPanel
Written by Richi González Wednesday, 2 March 2011
This article will show you how to add the three needed cron jobs for Clip-Bucket, to convert videos, in your cPanel.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Go to your CB’s admin_area (www.url.com/admin_area)
2. On the left column, at the bottom, look inside ClipBucket Helper for ‘Cron Jobs’ and click it.
3. Select & copy the whole command.
4. On another window open your cPanel. Look for ‘Cron jobs’ and click on it.
5. In Add a New Cron Job, paste what you copied in step #3 into the command tab and fill in the above text boxes with the correct values. This values are found in step #2 next to the command.
6. Click Add New Cron Job.
7. Repeat everything from step #3 another two times so you end up adding all the three different cron jobs.
That’s it! You’ve just added the three cron jobs for CB to work correctly!
Hope it helps! If you have any question, please let me know