Have you found yourself in troubles trying to put some multimedia content iframe in your Joomla page and you dont know how to fix it, dont worry cause probably is because of Joomla 3.0 defaults settings that does not allowed to embed iframe code in your page.
To solve this, all you need to do is change the settings of your editor that allow the iframe and in this article you can
follow a few simple steps to do it within Joomla 3.0′s default TinyMCE editor.
Steps to add an iframe in Joomla 3.0:
- Login in Joomla Administrative Dashboard.
- In the top menu, go to Extensions and select Plug-in Manager.
- To your left you have the filter menu, Select Type and then click in editors.In the results, click Editor-TinyMCE.
- Now, on the top menu select Edit.
- You will see three tabs, select Basic Options. Scroll down to find the setting of Prohibited Elements, and remove “iframe” from Prohibited Elements.
- Click Save in the top menu.
Now you will be able to add Iframe into your Joomla page.