For all those who are wondering or have ever wondered how to add a new page to your Clip-Bucket powered websites, today’s your lucky day. Learn how to create a new page completely from your admin_area (zero code needed!). Works for v2.
1. Log into your admin_area (http://yoursite.tld/admin_area)
2. On the left column, find Stats and Configurations tab and click on Manage Pages, inside of it.
3. You will see now all the current pages listed. Click on Create New Page at the top right corner to create a new page.
4. There are three inputs to field: name, title and content. The page name is the caption that appears on the top of the browser, the page title is the heading of the page and the page content is the info/message of the page. Fill them in as you wish.
5. Once done, at the bottom you will find another Create new page button. Click it to proceed.
Any questions, comments or suggestions are welcome!
Looking for quality Clip-Bucket hosting? Try out Arvixe and you won’t be disappointed.