How to Add a New Article in Joomla 2.5
Written by Milton Parada Saturday, 22 December 2012
This article is about how to add a new article in Joomla, it is important to know the basic parameters in the publication of an article.
1. Step 1, in the control panel, “Content-> Article Manager-> Add New Article”:
- Title: the name of article is a required text field.
- Category: The category, to which the article will belong, required text field.
- Status: Choose the status of the article: published, unpublished, archived, trashed
3. To add text, you can use the “Joomla Content Editor (JCE)” in order to edit its content, like any other word processor:
4. To save your changes, click “Save & Close”:
This concludes How to Add New Article in Joomla 2.5