How Do I Redirect a Domain using cPanel?
Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Monday, 18 March 2013
(1) Login to cPanel
(2) Select Redirects option located under Domains section
(3) You will view a page with the caption - Redirects
(4) Select Redirection Type and domain name from http://(www.)? drop down box. You can also provide the folder name if your original URL which has to be redirected is a folder specific URL.
(5) Enter a URL to which you want the above selected domain to be redirected in the redirects to box
You can select whether to redirect the domain with or without www
(6) Click Add button and your redirect will be activated instantly.
Looking for quality web hosting? Look no further than Arvixe Web Hosting!