How Do I Create POP3 Mail Account using CPanel?
Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Wednesday, 20 March 2013
(1) Login to CPanel
(2) Select Email Accounts located under Mail section
(3) Enter a desired username and select a domain name from the drop down list
(4) Enter password. You can also generate a password by clicking Password Generator button. However, the password generated by CPanel will not be human friendly and will consist of all possible characters.
(5) Select Mailbox Quota. By default, the quota will be 250 MB but you can also select Unlimited option if you send/receive mails with big attachments.
(6) Click Create Account button and CPanel will create the mailbox, which will be displayed as shown below
I have erased certain parameters from the above displayed screenshots for security reasons.
Looking for quality web hosting? Look no further than Arvixe Web Hosting!