(1) Login to cPanel
(2) Select Backups from Files section
(3) You will view a page with the caption Backups as shown below
(4) Click Download or Generate a Full Website Backup button
(5) You will now view a page titled Full Backup page using which you can select the backup destination.
You can place backup either on the server itself or on the FTP server. You can then download the backup file using any FTP client software.
(6) cPanel automatically delivers an email notification upon completion of the backup process. By default, the email id you used to signup for the account will be displayed. However, you can modify if required. You can also opt not to receive any notifications.
The backup process will take some time to get completed. It depends upon the size of the files on the server which includes images.
You can also download backups of databases and email forwarders from the Backups page. You can then restore it on any other server or store it for future usage.
Looking for quality web hosting? Look no further than Arvixe Web Hosting