Google has a wide variety of tools for webmasters where you can track page views, audience and visitors. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to integrate Google tools into Elgg
1. Download Google Tools for elgg
2. Upload and install the plugin in the MOD folder of your elgg installation. If you don’t know how to do that, please read this article.
3. Log into your elgg site as an Administrator. Open the administration dashboard. Then go to menu “Configure -> Plugins“:
4. Find the “Google Tools” plugin and activate it:
5. Go to menu “Configure -> Settings -> Google Tools“. Enter the Google Analytics Tracking Code, Tracking Domain and Google Webmaster Tools site verification code:
6. Save your changes, and that’s it! You can now track visits and recurring visitors of your elgg site:
This concludes Google Tools for elgg