Google Adsense is the easiest way to monetize your website. Adsense is the most popular because within minutes you can display ads on your website and start earning money from ads. In this article I will show you how to integrate Google Adsense with Joomla 3.
- Download Phoca GAE here. Please make sure you select the right version to avoid problems in your Joomla site.
- Install the extension. If you don’t know how to install an extension in Joomla 3, please read this article.
- You will get a message notifying you that the plugin was installed correctly, so don’t worry about that:
- After installing the extension, go to menu “Extensions -> Module Manager”:
- Activate Phoca GAE.
- Now, go to Phoca GAE settings panel:
- In the settings panel, go to option and enter the Adsense code there. Save the changes:
- And that’s it, now your ads will be displayed on your Joomla site:
With this module you will save time, because you won’t have to edit any core Joomla files.