cPanel provides a free built-in web based site builder tool named RVSiteBuilder with which users will be able to create their site without any need to write single line of code. It will be useful for beginners and for those who don’t have any knowledge in web development.
(1) Login to CPanel
(2) Select the option – RVSiteBuilder located inside Software/Services navigation panel
(3) You will view Create Project page where you need to provide a name for your project. You should also select a category under which your website falls and the pages for your site.
(4) Select Create button
(5) The next step is to select a template for your site. As of the time of this writing, RVSiteBuilder has over 1000 templates under different categories.
You will have to scroll down and navigate several pages before you settle down for a template. You have to click select link to apply the template to your site.
(6) You also have to select a style from All Styles drop down arrow.
(6) You can also create your own template by selecting Create DIY Template option. You will have to select a layout for your template in addition to header style, navigation, background, body and supplementary color.
(7) It is also possible to upload a template from your system by selecting Import and Export option.
In the next part of the series, I will examine the remaining steps involved with RVSiteBuilder. A video demonstrating the above steps will also be available shortly.
Stay tuned to my Arvixe blog for new articles. You can also subscribe to our newsletter for updates from the right side navigation panel.