Exception #1381152548 is one of the most confusing problems in elgg. It doesn’t tell you what went wrong with the network and there’s few documentation on how to fix this. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to fix Exception #1381152548 in elgg
1. In the file manager create a new folder with name “disabled” in the root directory.
2. This folder will disable anything on elgg and will let you log into your elgg network. It will look different, don’t worry about it, this is normal.
3. Go to the administration dashboard
4. Then go to the plugins section, and deactivate all plugins:
6. After that run upgrade.php If you don’t know how to do that read this article
That’s it! Now your elgg network will be back online.
This concludes Fixing exception #1381152548 in elgg.