Statistics are very important because you can see the status of a database or how big a database is. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to enable statistics for MySQL databases in WebsitePanel.1. Sign into WebsitePanel.
2. Go to menu “Databases -> MySQL 5.x”:
3. Look for the MySQL database that you want to enable statistics and click on “Browse Database”:
4. You will be redirected to phpMyAdmin, where you can manage your MySQL database. Go to menu “Databases”:
5. Click on “Enable Statistics”:
6. And that’s it! You will see the database statistics:
This Concludes Enable Statistics for MySQL databases in WebsitePanel