Remote Management allows users and administrators the ability to securely manage remote their hosting space from their computer using Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP. In this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to enable remote management in WebsitePanel.
1. Log into WebsitePanel.
2. Click on Websites:
3. Click on the website that you want to allow remote management:
4. Click on the Management Tab:
5. In the remote management section, enter the username and the password of the account that you want to allow to connect remotely. After entering those details, click on Enable:
6. Do not close the web page, wait until the process is done:
7. After enabling remote management, you will be given the connection details and also the complete username that you are going to use to connect to your hosting space. Click on Enable to fully apply the changes on your website:
This concludes Enable Remote Management in WebsitePanel