In this article I will explain how to set comments signatures in your Elgg website. Comment signatures for Elgg provides a signature field that appears beneath comments for objects in elgg.Overview
This plugin will allow users to have a message under each comment they made, just like many forums do. This enhancement helps user identify themselves or show anything they want.
- Download Comment signatures plugin for elgg 1.8.
- Upload and install the plugin in the mod folder of your elgg installation. If you don’t know how to do it, read this article.
- Sign into elgg as an Administrator. Go to the Administration Dashboard, and then go to menu “Configure -> Plugins” to activate the plugin uploaded:
4. To use, go to your Personal Settings, and to “Configure your tools” menu. Edit your signature that you want to have on each comment:
5. And that’s it! The signature comments will be configured successfully.
This concludes Elgg signatures.
Looking for quality Elgg HostingArvixe Web Hosting!