An Instant alias is a temporary domain used to access web site or mailbox during DNS propagation. If you no longer need it you can easily remove it. In this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to delete an instant alias in WebsitePanel.
1. Log into WebsitePanel. Click on Domains:
2. Select the domain that you want to remove the instant alias:
3. Look for the Instant Alias section and click on “Delete Instant Alias“:
4. WebsitePanel will show a small window asking if you want to remove the instant alias. Click on “Delete” and wait for the process to finish:
5. And that’s it! The instant alias has been deleted:
This concludes Delete Instant Alias in WebsitePanel.