Database Diagrams lets us see the relationship between entities in a database. In this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to Create a New Database Diagram with SQL Server Management Studio
1. Connect to your SQL database with SQL Server Management Studio. If you don’t know how to do this, please watch this tutorial video.
2. Go to the Object Explorer window. Select and extend the database that you want to create a diagram:
3. Right click on Database Diagrams. Select the “New Database Diagram” option:
4. Select tables that you want to include in the database diagram add them:
5. And that’s it! The database diagram has been created:
This Concludes Database Diagrams with SQL Server Management Studio