(1) Login to cPanel
(2) Select PostgreSQL Databases option located under Databases navigation panel
(3) Provide a name for your database and select Create Database button
(4) The database that you just created will appear under Current Databases panel. However, you will not be able to use it since you haven’t created a user and added the required privileges.
(5) Scroll down and locate the section named – PostgreSQL Users
(6) Provide a username followed by password (twice). You can also make use of the Password Generator to automatically populate the password. Select Create User button to create the user.
(7) Finally, you should add the created user to the database by selecting the required values from Add User To Database section. This option will appear after you create username.
Looking for quality web hosting? Look no further than Arvixe Web Hosting!