ODBC DSNs are normally used by developers along with classic ASP applications. You can easily create them from within WebsitePanel
(1) Login to DotNetPanel
(2) Select Databases | ODBC DSNs
(3) You will view a page with the title – ODBC Data Sources
(4) Select ODBC Data DSN button
(5) You will view a page with the caption – ODBC DSN Properties
(6) Provide a data source name and select an appropriate ODBC driver. (This is a generic image and may not contain all the options offered by Arvixe).
(7) As soon as you select a driver name, the relevant options will be displayed on the screen. For instance, if you select SQL Server, you will be able to view options for selecting database name and user.
Looking for quality web hosting? Look no further than Arvixe Web Hosting!