In this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to create a Peer Demo account in WebsitePanel
What is a Peer Account? Well, a oeer account is an alias for its parent user account. It has the same rights as its parent account. This type of account usually has the same DNP security roles, sees the same hosting spaces and user accounts. Peer accounts are very useful because it allows you to share your hosting account with a friend or colleague.
1. Log into your WebsitePanel hosting account with the Administrator account:
2. Go to menu “Account -> Peers“:
3. Click on “Create Peer Account“:
4. Fill all the required fields, and please remember to set the demo account check-box to “Yes“:
5. And that’s it! You just created a new demo peer account!
This Concludes Create a Peer Demo account in WebsitePanel