Modules help you display features on your Joomla site, such as categories, archived articles, etc. In this article I will show you how to create a custom html module in Joomla 3.
- Sign into Joomla as an Admin.
- Go to menu “Extensions -> Module Manager”:
- Click on New:
- Select the Custom HTML Type:
- Now, enter the name and the HTML that you want to display on your site:
- Save the changes:
- And that’s it! The custom HTML module will appear on your site:
This concludes how to create a custom HTML module in Joomla 3
Looking for quality Joomla Web Hosting