The Who’s Online Module displays the number of Anonymous Users and Registered Users that are currently accessing the Web site. In this article I explain how to configure “Who’s Online” Module in Joomla 3.
- Log into Joomla as an Administrator.
- In the Administration dashboard, go to menu ‘Extensions -> Module Manager’:
- In the module manager, click New:
- Locate and click on Who’s online:
- Then, enter the title and select position. Click on Save:
- And that’s it! “Who’s Online” has been successfully installed and activated!