After you sign up for the email service with Google Apps, you will be provided with a series of MX data records as shown below, which you need to add using your domain control panel.
By default, a MX entry will be added when the domain is created using WebsitePanel. You need to delete that entry and add the records supplied by Google.
(1) Login to WebsitePanel
(2) Select Domains Icon
(3) Select the domain name for which you need to add MX records
(4) Select Edit DNS zone records link from the DNS panel and the editor will be opened
(5) Delete the default MX record which looks like – , mail.YOURDOMAIN.com.
(6) Select Add record button to add the above mentioned MX records
(7) Select MX from the Record Type drop down and provide the above MX record such as ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM. as Record Data. Make sure to give the correct priority mentioned against the respective data.
NOTE: Record Name field should be left blank.
The DNS propagation will occur within 12-24 hours after providing the record data supplied by Google. After that you can create and compose emails from within your Google dashboard instead of the interface provided by your hosting provider.
Looking for quality ASP.NET HostingArvixe Web Hosting!