Media manager allows you to upload different file types to your Joomla website, for example, JPG images or PDF documents. In this article, I will explain how to view supported file types and add new supported file types.
- First, Log in as Administrator:
- In the top menu, click on Content -> Media Manager:
- In the Media Manager, click Options to enter the configuration:
- In this section, you will view in the field Legal Extensions (File Types), the file types supported inside of your joomla website, also you can add a new supported file types. Be sure to put comma between extensions. Click Save to save your changes:
- And that’s it! Now you’ll upload that file type in your website.
This concludes File Types in Joomla.