Arvixe is proud to announce a new featured available during the checkout process for our PersonalClass, BusinessClass, ResellerClass, and VPSClass hosting plans. The new feature allows you to choose the region of your server at no additional cost! Currently, you have the ability to choose between two regions, the United States and Europe, during the third step of the checkout process. We have received many requests for this feature and we are pleased to offer it to our customers.
We expect a lot of demand for our EU data center. Because of this demand we’re working hard to offer the ability to select regions for all hosting plans in the near future! If you’re an existing customer and would like to change the location of your account please contact our 24/7 support team by either phone or live chat.
To choose the region of your server during checkout you’ll need to follow these simple steps when setting up your hosting account:
- Click the ‘Order Now‘ button on the hosting plan you wish to purchase
- Choose the term length of your hosting plan
- Log in to existing account or register as a new customer
- Fill out your billing information and click ‘Create Billing Account’
- Choose your domain, transfer domain, or point existing domain
- Select United States or Europe from the dropdown menu
The Arvixe team hopes that you enjoy this new feature and we look forward to hearing your positive feedback!