Today we will show you how to change the timezone for your webmail. This blog post will cover SquirrelMail, RoundCube and Horde.
- Login to your webmail with username and password. Once in, click the Options link
- Click Personal Information link and it will open your personal form
- Find the Timezone Options with drop down menu. Usually it will select as “Same as server”. Now you click it, scroll down and find your Country or if you cannot find your country, you can use the “Etc/GMT”.
- Click Submit button to save the changes.
- Login to your webmail with username and password. Once in, click on Settings
- Click on User Interface then look for “Time zone” and change the drop down to your time zone
- Click on Save
- Login to your webmail with username and password. Once in, click on Options
- Click the link called Locale and Time
- Look for “Your current time zone” and select your timezone from the drop down menu then hit the Save Options
You now know how to change the timezone in your webmail.
Looking for quality web hosting? Look no further than Arvixe Web Hosting!