In this article I will explain how to change MySQL password with WebsitePanel.
The databases store vital and important information, for that reason it is necessary to improve safety on them. Periodically changing the password of your databases improve data security.
- Log into WebsitePanel. Click on “Databases -> MySQL 5.x“:
2. Select the database and click on Browse Database:
3. You will be redirected to phpMyAdmin, where you can change the password of the current database selected:
4. Enter the new password for the database and click on “Go“:
5. And that’s it! The password was changed successfully:
This concludes Change MySQL password in WebsitePanel with PHPMyAdmin
Looking for quality ASP Web Hosting? Look no further than Arvixe Web Hosting!